Seriously, So...

I seriously love cooking up something tasty in the kitchen, stocking my food storage pantry, and making cutesy paper gems. So, I've created this little nook to catalog my favorite recipes, my favorite food sites and bites, and my favorite crafty creations. Happy cooking and crafting, y'all!

Monday, September 14

Homemade Granola Bars

Photo from For the Love of Cooking Blog

This looks like it will be fairly easy to make...and super tasty!
YUM! I may just make these this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Find Out More

Seriously Creative

  • 50+ Friends Cookbook
  • Crafty Chicks
  • Digi Designs
  • Food Storage Diva
  • Foodie
  • Framed Cooks
  • Fun with Food Storage
  • How About Orange
  • Jeanette Lynton
  • Just Give Me Stamps
  • K. Werner Design
  • Kitchen Cafe
  • Lovely Layouts
  • One Crafty Mama
  • Pickled Paper Designs
  • Real Mom's Kitchen
  • Recipe Club
  • Reliable Recipes
  • Relief Society Recipes
  • Shelf Reliance
  • The Crafty Crow
  • The Sneaky Chef
Ethereal theme. Theme images by Colonel. Powered by Blogger.