Seriously, So...

I seriously love cooking up something tasty in the kitchen, stocking my food storage pantry, and making cutesy paper gems. So, I've created this little nook to catalog my favorite recipes, my favorite food sites and bites, and my favorite crafty creations. Happy cooking and crafting, y'all!

Sunday, April 19

Friend Card...Not Created By Me

When I saw this card, I just had to post it on my blog. It is stunning! This lady over at "Just Give Me Stamps" created it; she does such a great job designing cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Find Out More

Seriously Creative

  • 50+ Friends Cookbook
  • Crafty Chicks
  • Digi Designs
  • Food Storage Diva
  • Foodie
  • Framed Cooks
  • Fun with Food Storage
  • How About Orange
  • Jeanette Lynton
  • Just Give Me Stamps
  • K. Werner Design
  • Kitchen Cafe
  • Lovely Layouts
  • One Crafty Mama
  • Pickled Paper Designs
  • Real Mom's Kitchen
  • Recipe Club
  • Reliable Recipes
  • Relief Society Recipes
  • Shelf Reliance
  • The Crafty Crow
  • The Sneaky Chef
Ethereal theme. Theme images by Colonel. Powered by Blogger.