I seriously love cooking up something tasty in the kitchen, stocking my food storage pantry, and making cutesy paper gems. So, I've created this little nook to catalog my favorite recipes, my favorite food sites and bites, and my favorite crafty creations. Happy cooking and crafting, y'all!
Wednesday, February 18
Happy Anniversary!
I made this card for my grandparent's anniversary in April. I LOVE this paper packet!!
(Sorry for the poor quality picture...camera phone.)
Hey, I just went to a scrap club night and made a layout with this paper. LOVE it! super cute card :)
Here is a funny something about the paper too.. i was sitting there sifting through the catalog and I started seeing pictures of people I know.. and MISS.. and I started to cry.. lol yep.. that ought to be a first.. CTMH catalog making someone cry.. lol oh well
1 comment:
Hey, I just went to a scrap club night and made a layout with this paper. LOVE it! super cute card :)
Here is a funny something about the paper too.. i was sitting there sifting through the catalog and I started seeing pictures of people I know.. and MISS.. and I started to cry.. lol yep.. that ought to be a first.. CTMH catalog making someone cry.. lol oh well
Yall are doing great work there!!
Post a Comment