I made this card using a pattern from the book Originals. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE that book!!??!!
I seriously love cooking up something tasty in the kitchen, stocking my food storage pantry, and making cutesy paper gems. So, I've created this little nook to catalog my favorite recipes, my favorite food sites and bites, and my favorite crafty creations. Happy cooking and crafting, y'all!
Friday, January 23
Back to what I love...
In my last post, I mentioned how Cherish is a must-have item for scrapbookers. Well, if you are a cardmaker, you have got to buy the how-to book Originals, also sold by Close To My Heart Consultant's. (I'm a CTMH snob...if you haven't noticed. lol)
I made this card using a pattern from the book Originals. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE that book!!??!!
Stay tuned for other cards made from this same pattern. (You'd never know it was the same pattern...but...you'll be able to tell now that I mentioned it.)
I made this card using a pattern from the book Originals. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE that book!!??!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment