Saturday, December 20

Digital Scrapbooking :: Not My Favorite Thing

Well, I made my very first digital scrapbook page; I'm not sure that I love the whole process. I like the individual pieces and the template, but I just don't love the process. I am a "gotta-have-the-paper-in-my-hand" kinda gal. Plus, it took FOREVER because I don't have a good program. Grr...totally annoying. But, here it is.

Obviously the program I tried was a free trial of scrapbook max. Stupid watermark.

I got the paper and little embellishments from my friend over at Digi Designs. Check her out; she is doing a template challenge right now that ends on Jan 3rd. That gives you plenty of time to create your layout. Plus, she has a lot of free papers and such for ya to test out!

1 comment:

EBPitcher said...

You should download the free (30 days) trial of Adobe Photoshop Elements. No watermark. Plus it's really powerful. I love your puppy's pic! Too cute!