Wednesday, December 24

Christmas Cards :: Round 3B

Happy Christmas! I hope everyone is enjoying time with family and friends. I especially hope you get to enjoy some traditions to celebrate the reason for this wonderful season. It you don't have any traditions quite yet, perhaps now is a great time to start!

Here is part B of Round 3: the comparison.

On Monday you saw this card. Pretty cute, huh?!? (Remember...I didn't design the card so I can brag about it and not be conceited.)

Now look at the same card style but with a twist. I used the other side of the papers to give it a different look. I absolutely LOVE it! It is my favorite card of the season; I gave this special one to my madre.

So, now that we've seen some seriously cute artwork, let's talk about traditions once more. One of my favorite traditions is doing some sort of service...secretly. It ranges from year to year, but the main theme is doing some sort of secret act of kindness. It really helps me remember who I am celebrating today.

For me, this picture epitomizes the meaning of Christmas. The Savior of the world came to Earth to save the world. He was an example for us, He suffered for us, He died for us, and He lives for us. He knows how to comfort us...as shown in this picture.

What traditions do you celebrate? What traditions will you start today? What pictures help you remember the meaning of Christmas and why?

No comments: